Thursday, January 12, 2012

libraries

"...everything looks worse in black and white..."
-paul simon




...so in case you hadn't noticed... I'm a tad behind in this blog... well. not behind, exactly...but I haven't really discussed my parameters, really. I'm thinking that I want to use my iPhone camera - mostly - and then pull the file through photoshop to produce an image of recent importance in my life. layers from my small world. this shot was taken two days ago while I was walking my dog in downtown libertyville.... if it was a shot from today there would be a lot of snow - so I'm not going to be all strict that the shot has to come from the day I post - I'll give myself some grace - neither will I "zig-zag through my life" as I have in previous photoblogs.... so nothing from ten years ago - or even last month....

....as with all of my previous photoblogs, though..... You will have never seen the image before.

I hope you will follow, anyway....


copyright juneplastic/george green

No comments:

Post a Comment